fredag 13. april 2012

April 13. 1860. Friday


Another letter from William came today. It is yet another Friday the thirteenth.  This time, he confused me greatly. His lawyer just came by with it and left again. He didn’t say anything about the problem Derek had been having with William’s old accounts. This is what it said.

“if I am not mistaken, castle Crowley now has but one owner. When reading this, you will not understand how I know this, but trust me, I have reasons which will be explained in time. Even if it is not the best thing to do, I hope you have kept Miranda in good shape. I apologize if my last letter was a bit confusing and/or rude, but it was absolutely curtail that my instructions were followed.
I do not have the delusion to think the townsfolk has been overjoyed to talk about me and my affairs to you, since I was nothing but a nuisance to them from day one, apparently. Of course, in time they did have their reasons, yet nothing was ever proven.
Now, Jarrod. For your sake, I hope to god nothing has happened yet. But it will, my friend. It will!
Keep Miranda ticking!
William Crowley”

I only have one major question about all this. How could he know I was the one to be here alone?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar